The 1st Municipal Clinical Hospital of Minsk
The 1st Municipal Clinical Hospital of Minsk is a multiprofile healthcare institution that renders special medical service of a full range of the diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation care for Minsk dwellers, other Belarusians and individuals from abroad.
These services the 1st Municipal Clinical Hospital renders on the fee-payment basis:
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Hemodialysis (for individuals from abroad only)
- Laboratory diagnostics including antobodies, microprecipitation test, EIA, etc.
- General manipulations (for individuals from abroad only)
- Electric cardiostimulator reprogramming
- X-ray radiography and radioscopy
- Ulatrsonic examination including 3D
- Functional diagnostics
- Endovascular operations and examinations
- Capsular PH measurement
- Frequency ablation with endocardial EPS
The hospital has 650 bed and 24-hour inpatient facilities.
The 1st Municipal Clinical Hospital facilities include:
- The Prenatal Ultrasonic Diagnostics Interdistrict Center.
- The Minsk Municipal Center of Osteoporosis and Locomotor System Diseases.
- The Interdistrict Consultation and Diagnostics Center of Endoscopy.
- The 4th Female Councelling Center facilities include the Municipal Center of Exreagenital Pathologies of the Pregnant to help women in Minsk who suffer from serious cardiovascular and endocrinal pathologies.
To perform challenging hi-tech cardiosurgery operations the Hospital has an angiography room with the up-to-date equipment and high-quality staff trained at the best centers of Europe and Russia.