Minsk Regional Pediatric Clinical Hospital
Minsk Regional Pediatric Clinical Hospital is situated in a picturesque place as a part of a new complex of buildings with a present-day architecture. It renders noble services – deals with children rehabilitation and in some cases - adult rehabilitation. So far, a highly qualified friendly staff of physicians, nurses and medical assistants has been formed in the hospital.
At present the hospital comprises 23 treatment and diagnostic units with 615 beds. Diagnostics and treatment are carried out with the application of the latest methods and scientific developments, using more than 1 thousand latest complex medical appliances, effective drugs. The staff of the hospital successfully cooperates with Belarusian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, four departments of which are situated in treatment units of the hospital, which carry out scientific, research and practical work.
Throughout the year, more than 13 thousand patients with complicated diagnoses get necessary treatment in the hospital.
Annually, the medical staff of the hospital performs about 6 thousand surgeries, 25 thousand X-ray and ultrasound researches, 450 thousand laboratory analyses.
Healthcare establishment «Minsk Regional Pediatric Clinical Hospital» offers a wide range of medical services in the following areas:
- aesthetic plastic surgery (blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, septoplasty, otoplasty, chin correction, correction of vicious scars and deformations of facial soft tissues, operative treatment of congenital malformations of maxillofacial area);
- otorhinolaryngological procedures and operations (adenoidectomy, tonsillectomy, maxillary sinusotomy, turbinotomy, reposition of nasal bones and etc.);
- surgical procedures and operations ( including laparoscopic ones);
- dental treatment (therapeutic and surgical treatment under general anesthesia);
- ophthalmic researches, procedures and operations (phacoemulsification, glaucome elimination, strabismus correction and etc.);
- method of magnetic resonance tomography: programs for processing of obtained scanning results make it possible to carry out MR-angiography, myelography, tractography of brain conductive pathways, diagnostics of early disorders of the cerebral circulation based on diffusion-weighted imaging;
- method of X-ray computed tomography, X-ray imaging;
- ultrasound diagnostics (excellent quality of 2D, color, energy, spectral Doppler regimes, М-regime, 3D and 4D images, latest technologies and great communication capacities);
- functional diagnostics (electrocardiogram, electroencephalogram, electroneuromyography, 24-hour blood pressure monitoring, Holter monitoring and etc.);
- endoscopic diagnostic researches;
- laboratory and diagnostic researches on up-to-date equipment;
- consultations with physicians;
- different physiotherapeutic procedures, reflexotherapy, massage.